Plan B, Popular and Branded
By Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd ( US FDA NDC 69536-162-88 )
WHAT IS PLAN B ONE-STEP?
Hey ladies! You know crossing your fingers can't help prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or birth control failure. Plan B One-Step can help. Use as directed.
Plan B One-Step emergency contraception is a backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy when taken as directed within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure. The sooner it’s taken, the better it works.
What Plan B One-Step is:
- The # 1 OB/GYN recommended brand* of emergency contraception1
- Chosen by millions of women2
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose. It should not be used as regular birth control because it’s not as effective
What Plan B One-Step is NOT:
- It is NOT an abortion pill
- It won’t work if you are already pregnant
- It won’t affect an existing pregnancy
- It won’t protect you against HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)